Do a free signup and get 6 gifts

Do a free sign up with IPOWER USING my ref name#hasanur2007 and get free 6 TO 30 FREE GIFTS from me by e-mailing me(hasanur2007@hotmail.com). ( you must have to mention my username#hasanur2007 in order to get the bonus from me)website for more details# http://get6to30freeitemswithhosting.blogspot.com/ affiliate_link

Monday, July 20, 2009

Mr Mohamed Othman scam e-mail

Dear Friend.

This Message Might Meet You In Utmost Surprise. However, It's Just My Urgent Need For Foreign Partner That Made Me To Contact You For This Transaction.I Am A Banker By Profession From Burkina Faso In West Africa And Currently Holding The Post Of Account Manager with the SGBB Bank Burkina Faso.

I Have The Opportunity Of Transferring The Left Over Funds 25.3 million USA Dollars($25,300,000.00) Of One Of My Bank Clients Who Died Along With His Entire Family In Kenya Plane Crash 2003. Hence, I Am Inviting You For A Business Deal Where This Money Can Be Shared Between Us In The Ratio Of 50/40 / 10% For Any income expenses that will come During the transfer, If You Agree To My Business Proposal.

Further Details Of The Transfer Will Be Forwarded To You As Soon As I Receive Your Positive Mail.via my private email: mohamed_othman@sify.com

Have A Great Day.
Yours faithful
Mr Mohamed Othman

No comments:

Post a Comment