Do a free signup and get 6 gifts

Do a free sign up with IPOWER USING my ref name#hasanur2007 and get free 6 TO 30 FREE GIFTS from me by e-mailing me(hasanur2007@hotmail.com). ( you must have to mention my username#hasanur2007 in order to get the bonus from me)website for more details# http://get6to30freeitemswithhosting.blogspot.com/ affiliate_link

Monday, July 20, 2009

Mr James Smith Scam e-mail

Dear Trusted One

I am Mr James Smith , Head of Files/Records Department in the Bank Of Africa ,

Cotonou, Benin Republic .

Going through the files and records in my department I observed an abandoned
sum of $12,500.000.00 (Twelve million Five Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) belonging to a German business magnate and property consultant, Late

Andreas Schranner . The late Mr Schranner died in a plane crash on Monday, 31st
July, 2000 alongside his family members. The BBC website:


Refers:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

I also observed that since his sudden death the bank has made frantic efforts
to locate his relations, but all attempts failed. To avoid the board of

directors taking advantage of the funds, my collegues and I conceived the idea
of contacting you, based on the good recommendation given to me by a friend who
works with the chamber of commerce and industries here.

We need your unflinching support and cooperation to have the funds transferred
to your nominated bank account. The money will be shared on a ratio of 20% to
you and the rest for my colleagues and I.Having done a thorough feasibility

study on how to perfect the transfer of the funds to your bank account, your
role shall be to send an application for claim of the funds to the bank as a
next of kin or business partner to the late Andreas Schranner. I also
would
require The Following :


1. Your Full Name
2. Contact address,
3. Telephone Number
4. Copy of your Passport

Please, rest assured that the business is 100% risk free.I look forward to receiving your urgent response.

Best wishes,


Mr James Smith

Head of Files/Records
Bank Of Africa Benin
TELEPHONE: +229 9765 -8748

No comments:

Post a Comment